"Jury finds Capt. Mark Aguirre innocent in raid on Kmart parking lot" - Houston Chronicle
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Houston, Texas
White Collar Crimes - Drug Crimes - DWI Defense
A tough lawyer with a straightforward approach to the practice of criminal law. Honest answers to tough questions. An ability to handle the media in high profile cases. These are the things that set the law offices of Terry W. Yates & Associates apart.
Contact us today to discuss your case with an experienced and highly skilled Texas criminal defense trial lawyer.
Our attorneys offer intelligent and forthright legal advice and aggressive defense representation to clients facing serious criminal charges in state and federal courts throughout Texas.
During your free initial consultation, we can help you understand the legal and personal ramifications of a serious criminal charge or investigation.
We can explain the law and your real options in a down-to-earth manner. Once you are fully armed with the truth, we know you will be better able to make an informed decision as to how to proceed.
Whether you are facing drunk driving charges in Austin or are under investigation for a serious white collar crime in Dallas, our lawyers have the skill and experience to protect your rights and fight for your freedom and reputation.
The Truth About Our Success is in the Results
- Representation of a well known political figure that culminated in a "No Bill" decision by a Harris County Grand Jury
- "Not Guilty" jury verdict for two Houston Police Department officers charged with assault
- "Not Guilty" verdict for former Houston Police Department Captain Mark A. Aguirre in the highly publicized K-Mart parking lot official oppression case
- "Not Guilty" jury verdict for a Houston businessman in a white-collar theft case in Polk County, Texas
- Dismissal of a reckless driving charge against former a Houston Rocket and current NBA player
- "Not Guilty" verdict for a Continental Airlines pilot charged with DWI
- "Not Guilty" jury verdict for a successful businessman charged with assault
- Instructed verdict of "Not Guilty" in the jury trial of a major corporation charged with an environmental crime
- "Not Guilty" jury verdict for a young man charged with sexual assault
- Representation in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas (Midland), of a major oil company, when after a year of extensive investigation, the United States Attorney's office chose not to seek an indictment
- Dismissal of a bankruptcy fraud indictment on the eve of trial against an accountant in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- "Not Guilty" jury verdict for a well-known Houston physician charged with assault
- "Not Guilty" verdict by a Washington County jury for a well-known Houston attorney charged with DWI
Please continue reading for a detailed victory list.
The Houston law office of Terry W. Yates & Associates offers a free consultation to evaluate and review your specific situation, whether it involves white collar theft, white collar fraud or other criminal charges. Your privacy and confidentiality will be protected and secure at all times.
Call us today at 713-861-3100 or toll free at 877-520-7612. You may also e-mail us now to request an appointment with a criminal law lawyer or to receive a rapid response to your important questions.