Houston, Texas, Criminal Defense Attorneys: Money Laundering
The federal charge of money laundering is a powerful tool used by the government in an attempt to bring down individuals and organizations they believe to be involved in the illegal drug trade. Targets of money laundering investigations may include individuals and businesses with no direct involvement in narcotrafficking.
Recently, investigations into groups distributing illegal steroids have resulted in money laundering charges. While the criminal penalties for the sale of steroids are much less than those for cocaine, methamphetamines, heroin or even marijuana, any money laundering charges involved are just as serious.
If you are under investigation for money laundering or fear you may be targeted, it is extremely important to take immediate and decisive action to protect your rights and interests. Contact us now for a free consultation.
The experienced money laundering and white collar crime defense attorneys at the Houston law firm of Terry W. Yates & Associates can offer you the sound legal guidance and aggressive representation you need to avoid or minimize the negative consequences of an allegation of money laundering or any related offense, such as:
- Drug trafficking, or money laundering related to the importation, manufacture, transportation or distribution of narcotics and other illicit drugs
- Illegal distribution of steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs
- Wire fraud, mail fraud and bank fraud as part of a money laundering scheme
- Bank fraud relating to check kiting schemes
- Conspiracy, obstruction and perjury
- Tax evasion, racketeering and other serious federal criminal charges
To schedule a free and completely confidential consultation with a highly experienced, professional and ethical Texas money laundering defense attorney, please call the Houston law office of Terry W. Yates & Associates toll free at 877-520-7612.
Houston, Texas, Money Laundering Defense Lawyers
Free Consultation · Se Habla Español · Contact Us